Financial Assistance and Scholarships
An education from The New School is an investment in your child’s future. Providing an independent school education requires careful planning and commitment, however, the need for tuition assistance should never discourage a family from applying for admission. The New School wishes to attract a culturally and economically diverse student population.
More than 17% of our students receive some form of tuition assistance.
The Board of Trustees has budgeted to increase opportunities for even more families. Our admissions team works alongside The New School's Head of School to provide our excellent educational opportunities to all students regardless of the financial resources of their families.
Tuition at The New School includes more than just your student's education.
In addition to the best possible instruction from our high-quality faculty, tuition includes:
- Access to all of The New School's facilities including our Innovation Center, Makerspace, Arts Annex, Gymnasium, Playgrounds and 26-acre campus
- Before-School Care from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- After-School Care from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snack
- Benton County Bus, morning and afternoon bus service
- Clubs and extracurricular activities
- Arts and Athletics Programming
- Community events including Back to School Bash, Blue and White Day, Annual Fun Run and Spring Party (cost of entrance to fundraising events is not included in the cost of tuition)
The New School offers financial assistance and several tuition assistance policies for students entering kindergarten through grade twelve.
The need for financial assistance should never discourage a family from applying to The New School.
Tuition Assistance Policies
Applying for Tuition Assistance
We partner with School and Student Services (SSS) in our financial aid process. To begin your financial aid application, you will complete the SSS Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) then submit the required documents for our school indicated below.
We will communicate our financial aid decision to you following your application. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point and consider our school policies, practices and available budget.