- Where do I take my child for camp?
- Where do I pick up my child after camp?
- Is there an extra cost for before & after camp care, lunch and snacks?
- Can I register my child for a few days a week?
- Can my child drop in at any time?
- Can I register my child for the next grade up?
- What methods of payment to you accept?
- What is due at the time of registration?
- What is The New School’s Summer Program Refund Policy?
- What happens if I am late picking up my child?
- What happens if the camp I registered for doesn’t make?
- What happens if a camp is full?
All campers should be brought to the main building at 2514 New School Place off Sunbridge between College and Gregg. Campers who come between the hours of 7:30-9:00 am go to the playground or tech lab. At 9:00 am all campers, teachers and staff will gather in the gym before heading off to their locations. If you arrive after 9:10 am, ask the front desk to direct you to your child’s camp location.
At 3:00 pm all campers will be taken to the dining hall for parent pick-up or to stay for our after-camp care. After 3:15 pm, campers will be in the playground, gym or tech lab. You can ask the front desk to have your child brought to you, or the front desk will tell you where to find your child and you can pick them up at their location. We ask that you make contact with a staff member so your child can be marked out for the day.
The registration fee of $50 is non-refundable. Camp tuition is refundable up until two weeks prior to beginning of each camp/course with a $25 cancellation fee. Email our camp director at Mollie.email@example.com to cancel your registration.